Tegenungan Waterfall tour will start from visiting from Barong and Kriss Dance watching in Batubulan village; a traditional dance that tells about a battle of good spirit is the barong and evil spirit is the rangda. Next continues to Batuan Temple is a Hindu Temple was founded in 944 Isaka (1020 AD), Locally made by local resident of rural rocks. The temple is designed very beautiful with ornate Balinese Temple building and roof made of palm tree fiber black. It is strategically located beside the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. Then the tour continues to Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave Temple is one of the attractions, located in the village of Bedulu, Blahbatuh district, Gianyar regency. It was built 11th century between 950 and 1050 AD. At one of ends of this cave there is Ganesha statue, the God of science. Goa Gajah more precisely called the temple, but because of the Shape of Goa, then named the Elephant Cave. The distance from Denpasar approximately 26 km, There are stalls of arts and restaurant , to visit this historic site, visitors should climb a few tens of stairs. After that the guest will having lunch at Local Restaurant with Rice Field view.
Next in this tour package, the Bali Puja Tour will bring you to Ubud Butterfly Park. The park is built as a conservation place for beautiful butterflies in various species. The butterfly park is surrounded by beautiful flower gardens and rice fields; giving nice view and fresh air that is really peaceful. It is also a great place to educate the children about butterfly metamorphic period. Then we continues trip for having lunch at Local Restaurant with Rice Field view.
Get to the Bali Waterfall Spot
As the last spot in this Tegenungan Waterfall tour, the Bali Hire Car driver will bring you to the peak of the tour; visiting Bali waterfall. It becomes the last spot since the best time to visit the waterfall is in the afternoon. When the sun is softly shine and the air is going fresher, it will be the best time to play around the waterfall. Enjoy the green view and playing under waterfall showers. The natural showers of clean and clear water of the river will give unique and challenging but unforgettable experiences. Choose this tour if you want to experience Bali waterfall adventure and also other spots with the guidance of a Bali honest driver.
Estimate Time & Places to Visit :
- Start from Hotel at 08.30 AM.
- 09.30 – 10.30 : Barong and Kris Dance Performance.
- 10.30 – 11.00 : Batuan Hindu Temple.
- 11.45 – 12.15 : Goa Gajah Temple ( Elephant Cave ).
- 13.00 – 14.00 : Having Lunch at Local Restaurant with Rice Field view.
- 14.30 – 15.00 : Ubud Butterfly Park.
- 16.00 – 17.00 : Tegenungan Waterfall.
- 17.00 – 18.00 Back to Hotel.
- Optional places may to visit : butterfly park/ gold & silver smith/ wood carving/ traditional painters.
- if your own itinerary are not listed in above, please discuss with Bali Puja Tour.
Notes : Time prediction Above is depend on the traffic situation on the day itself.
TOUR PRICES :
- Toyota Avanza/Suzuki APV: IDR600,000 Per Car Max.4 Persons
Price Included :
- Private Air-Conditioned Car.
- English Speaking Driver as your guide.
- Gasoline and Car Parking Fees.
Not Include : Entrance/Tickets Fees, Meals and Other personal expenses.