Denpasar City Tour
As the best Bali tour company, we also should provide Denpasar City Tour is a half day tour packages to visit Denpasar town with it unique and variety of local social life combine with traditional culture activities. This tour is very interesting that you can see closely the real Balinese urban with social life and traditional cultures. Places of interest will be visit during Denpasar city tour are visiting Bajra Sandhi Monument is monument located in the heart of town and build to symbolized Balinese people struggle. Traditional Market is traditional market in the center of town, the tour continue to visit Jagatnatha Temple is Hindu temple in the centre of city, then tour continue to visit the Bali Museum is museum for take care and preserve for bali culture.
Estimate Time & Places to Visit :
- Start from Hotel at 08.30 AM.
- 09.00 – 10.00 : Bajra Sandhi Monument.
- 10.15 – 11.00 : Badung Traditional Market.
- 11.00 – 12.00 : Jagatnatha Temple.
- 12.00 – 13.00 : Bali Museum.
- 13.30 – 14.00 : Lunch.
- 14.30 – 15.00 : Back to Hotel.
Notes : The itinerary below is only rough timing, would be change depend on the pickup point and traffic condition on the day itself. Time prediction Above is depend on the traffic situation on the day itself.
TOUR PRICES :
- Toyota Avanza/Suzuki APV: IDR500,000 Per Car Max. 4 Persons
Price Included :
- Private Air-Conditioned Car.
- English Speaking Driver as your guide.
- Gasoline and Car Parking Fees.
Not Include : Entrance/Tickets Fees, Meals and Other personal expenses.