Besakih Temple Tour
Pick- up time ± 08.00 – 08.30 A.M
As the best Bali tour company, we also should provide Besakih Temple Tour. When you go on vacation to Bali, travel to some of the temple would be one option to complete your journey. Besakih Temple or the largest temple in Bali located in the village of Besakih, Rendang district and Karangasem regency is one of the temples that you should visit.
Besakih temple also offers view of Bali's highest mountain, the Mount Agung. So if you have an affinity for a trip to visit the temple located in Karangasem, Bali this package will be the right choice.
Besakih tour is one of the tour program in Bali that we recommend to you. In this Besakih tour package you will not only visit to Besakih, temple but also offers other cultural tour program, such as the attraction Kerta Gosa and attractions Goa Lawah Temple ( Bats cave temple ). Bali Puja Tour will guide you to have Kintamani Tour. The tour starts from Barong and Kriss Dance watching in Batubulan village; a traditional dance that tells about a battle of good spirit is the barong and evil spirit is the rangda. Continues our trip to visit Kertagosa is separated from the Puri (Palace) there is a complex of justice buildings ancient kingdom the hall of justice called Kertagosa. The floating hall called Bale Kembang. Next stop at Bukit Jambul breathtaking rice terrace and having buffet lunch will be served here, sights this location you can also see a very beautiful view of the hills. After lunch we continue the trip to Besakih Temple as Mother Temple and biggest temple in Bali. The last stop we will visit Goa Lawah (Bats Cave) you can see a lot of bats hanging on the upper surface of the cave. The cave itself is the inner yard of the temple, according to Balinese mythology this temple was built when Mpu Kuturan came to Bali in 11th century. Across the road we can find a lot of huts, are the places for the local make salt.
Estimate Time & Places to Visit :
- Start from Hotel at 08.00 AM.
- 09.30 – 10.30 : Barong and Kriss Dance Performance.
- 11.30 – 12.00 : Kertagosa acient justice building of Klungkung kingdom.
- 12.30 – 13.30 : Lunch at Bukit Jambul with magnificent Rice Terrace views.
- 14.00 – 15.00 : Besakih the biggest Balinese Temple in Bali.
- 16.00 – 17.00 : Goa Lawah ( Bats Cave )
- 17.00 – 18.00 : Back to Hotel.
If your own itinerary are not listed in above, please discuss with Bali Puja Tour.
Notes : Time prediction Above is depend on the traffic situation on the day itself.
WHAT TO BRING
- Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screen.
TOUR PRICES :
- Toyota Avanza/Suzuki APV: IDR700,000 Per Car Max.4 Persons
Price Included :
- Private Air-Conditioned Car.
- English Speaking Driver as your guide.
- Gasoline and Car Parking Fees.
Not Include : Entrance/Tickets Fees, Meals and Other personal expenses.