Bedugul – Tanah Lot Tour
Pick- up time ± 08.00 – 08.30 A.M
Bali Tanah Lot and Bedugul Private Tours
As the best Bali tour company, we also should provide Tanah Lot Tour. This tour will give you a different experience and initially will take you to a flat rice field country. The tour starts from Barong and Kriss Dance watching in Batubulan village a traditional dance that tells about a battle of good spirit is the barong and evil spirit is the rangda. The tour continues to Taman Ayun the Royal Temple of Mengwi. This temple complex dates back to 1634 and surrounded by a moat and has multi roofed shrines and intricately carved wooden gate. Then the tour stop at Alas Kedaton you can enjoy the green beautiful view, play and feed the Monkeys in the forest. Satisfied with the forest explore forest. Our journey continues to Pacung Rice Terraces and the guest having lunch at Uma Luang Sari Restaurant with buffet menu while enjoy the spectacular surrounding view of Rice Terrace.
Next, we will visit beautiful temple. Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is inside the caldera of the now extinct volcano Gunung Catur. It is one of the main sources of irrigation in the Balinese highlands, and so the temple is dedicated to Dewi Danu, the lake Goddess of water. The sight and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favorite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
Last stop Tour is visit Tanah Lot Temple. Is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. This temple is very beautiful in the particular of the sunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide because this temple will be surrounded by the seawater. The word of Tanah Lot is consisted of two words that are Tanah word interpreted as a reef looking like gili or island. Lot or Lod word has meaning the sea. So Tanah Lot is meaning the small island floating on the sea. The location is now called as Tanah Lot has been used at a Megalithic periode. Best moment to visit Tanah Lot during sunset. After explore Tanah Lot Temple we are going back to Hotel.
Estimate Time & Places to Visit :
- Start from Hotel at 08.30 AM.
- 09.30 – 10.30 : Barong and Kris Dance Performance.
- 10.30 – 11.00 : Taman Ayun Temple.
- 11.45 – 12.15 : Alas Kedaton.
- 13.00 – 14.00 : Pacung Rice Terraces and having lunch at Uma Luang Sari Restaurant with buffet menu
- while enjoy the spectacular surrounding view of Rice Terraces.
- 14.30 – 15.30 : Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. Temple inside in The Lake Beratan.
- 16.30 – 17.00 Tanah Lot Temple. Temple inside the sea with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset.
- 17.00 – 18.00 : Back to Hotel.
Notes : Time prediction Above is depend on the traffic situation on the day itself.
TOUR PRICES :
- Toyota Avanza/Suzuki APV: IDR600,000 Per Car Max.4 Persons
Price Included :
- Private Air-Conditioned Car.
- English Speaking Driver as your guide.
- Gasoline and Car Parking Fees.
Not Include : Entrance/Tickets Fees, Meals and Other personal expenses.